dont know what else i can do

js1206

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 9, 2014
i have a baby chick 3 days old now and dont know if its suffering it isnt keeping up with chicks and seems weird the way it holds its head and is starting to cherp a lot

i have a baby chick 3 days old now and dont know if its suffering it isnt keeping up with chicks and seems weird the way it holds its head and is starting to cherp a lot

It probably will not make it.

Remember, not one vet in a thousand are trained to treat chickens, regardless of what the vet tells you. The closest most vets come to treating chickens is working in a poultry slaughter house condemning sub-standard chicken carcasses for the USDA Inspection Service. Honest!!!!.

Oh by the way,
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Go to the thread search and enter: Vitamin E encephalopathy, star gazer, crazy chick syndrome. Try Vitamin E, probiotics, electrolytes, and Nutridrench or Polyvisol without Iron. If you increase nutrition, it's possible that you might be able to save it, good that you are catching it early. You have nothing to loose, and it may, or may not die, but at least you can try, if you have the time to invest.

Back
Top Bottom