Dont say it again, please dont say Rooster...

You already gave me the bad news that my Cochin Nilly was a Ned, PLEASE do not say that they guys are all...guys...
This is Stella: She just crowed this morning...
86121_roos_003.jpg

86121_roos_004.jpg

Stella has no nose bumb, or bubbles for a comb starting, just flat.
This is Izzy: She does nothing suspicious but im just making sure...Shes an EE right?
86121_roos_010.jpg

86121_roos_009.jpg

And then this is Barbie AKA Barbara: Shes really flighty.
86121_roos_011.jpg

86121_roos_014.jpg

How odd that you can't see a comb yet on Stella, s/he is really looking like a rooster to me, and the fact that s/he crowed makes me all the more suspicious. There the rare occurence of hens crowing that I hear about now and then, though. The lack of uniform steel blue plumage seems to suggest rooster to me.

Izzy and Barbie are girls. Congratulations!

I have no idea if they are male or female (novice!!) just wanted to say they are lovely
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, no comb, not even a poof. I have two white show Silkies that I got from a breeder and she showed me how to tell males from femails, and Stella fit all the credentials of a hen. But she crowed! T_T
YAY! Izzy and Barby are girls! Thank goodness!

Quote:
Im glad to hear that Izzy and Barbie are girls, what a relief...
But now I need to wait for a Silkie person to come along T_T I hope shes just a crowing hen....

Sorry, but 'Stella' is a rooster - quite a beautiful one as a matter of fact. Izzie and Barbie are pullets.

Quote:
NO!!!
hit.gif
Dangit...
I am glad you think "Steve" is a pretty boy though, im not sure if hes good enough to breed to my show girl, but at least someone has a vote for him! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom