DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

I wanted to bump this thread because I have double yolks in with the bator full I've got going. I hold out a lot more hope for the insanely huge one than the double yolk pullet egg but we'll see.

Well, it's free eggs so no harm in trying. My other eggs are in cartons but these guys are lying on their sides and are turned four or five times a day. Both chicks need an end to work with, and both REALLY need to not stick to a side so I thought I'd try working it that way.

They're very much just a gamble.

This was and is the most incrediable video I have had the pleasure of watching. when i started this thread i was so wrapped up in it i couldn't quit reading. wow 53 pages. I can hardly believe what I saw. Congratulation on the twins, maybe one day i will have the opportunity to experience a miracle too. Thank You very much for sharing.

Hi there I get double eggs all the time but I never hatched them. And I would make a little whole or something in the top help is no bid deal it is not cusing a propblem that I know of.

-Megan

omg I have read all 53 pages of this how neat!!! The videos were great too. How are the chicks now can you post an updated picture of them from recently? Has anyone laid for you?

This is AWESOME. thank you for sharing.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom