dreams ?

geepy

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
central FL
What does it mean when I keep dreaming about planes or helicopters(sp) crashing in my back yard? I keep having this dream and it is driving me crazy. Usually I don't dream, but these are in color and very vivid. I really wish they would stop.
By the way I have never flownn either one.

Are there other aspects of your life that are out of control right now?

Is your coop in your back yard? Do you worry about losing it?

Wish I could help.

You stressed about something? When I am, I have dreams that tornadoes are everywhere and they all band together to try and chase me down... I'm not even scared of tornadoes, but that's what always shows up when I'm worried lol...

Some medication can make you have vivid dreams.

You may also have a different sleep pattern than you are used to so now you are waking at a point where you remember your dreams.

I hope they go away soon.

I'm not really stressing about anything. My coup is in the backyard but I have never thought about something happening to it. It's such a weird dream. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have never been on a plane, but it's really not something I stress about.
idunno.gif
My hubby thinks it's because I was hooked on the show Lost.
lau.gif

We dream every night/morning. About 7-8 dream a night in fact.
I usually always remember my dreams, always been able to. Last night I dreamed about the lead guy in glee lost half his arm because 1. I was thinking about glee and 2. I was watching the Little House on the Prairie ep. where they were doing the rock busting work and the guy said 'If you miss youll be pickin your nose with your elbow'
roll.png

have you been hearing helicopters lately or are there helicopters in the show lost? (I never watched it....)
and maybe been thinking about redoing something in your backyard?

Last edited:
I think it is a bunch of quackery, but from the Dream Moods Dictionary:

To dream that a plane crashes, signifies that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself and are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.​

Quote:

Not bashing on you or anything!

....I never understood "dream dictionaries". I would think different things would have different meanings per person
idunno.gif

Quote:
That is why I said quackery - I do not believe that dreams have meaning.

Other than that, if you dream about chickens
D.gif
:
To see chickens in your dream, symbolize cowardliness and a lack of willpower. The dream may be a pun on being a chicken or chickening out of some situation. Chickens also represent excessive chatter and gossip. Listen closely to what people may be saying about you or what you are saying about others.

To see a rubber chicken in your dream, indicates that you are being too serious and need to lighten up. It is okay to be silly sometimes.

hide.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

*gingerly climbs out on limb*

Fear of an unseen danger? With the economy as hookie as it is, with all the tensions, I don't think it's too surprising that people are worried but that they aren't sure what they're worried about.

*falls out and lands with a thud*

Also could be a hint (transportation) that you want to go somewhere, move, ?? but for whatever reasons you can't? IE if there's been troubles in your town, tax hike, crime, annoying neighbors and you'd like to move but you can't afford it right now? Or even troubles in your family, love to get away but perhaps that would just escalate the problem.

*Runs away after limb falls just right to conk on the head*

Back
Top Bottom