d'Uccle Cult

Pics
I was relaxing in the cooler temps (less than 100!) Before calling it a night and holding the 3 d'uccles and singing em to sleep. Hubs came over and was like u know that one's eyes are open right...I said not this eye. It's closed. Gabby was keeping one eye open on him and her eye in me closed....too cute! He seldom goes down to the coop. Guess she didn't trust him!

Snuggy snugs for my lil man!

B4EA58B0-3EB0-4E81-BD77-2B1AAEF60B2F.jpeg
231F9331-1364-4DE1-8144-FB1FE2D8E782.jpeg

they are my faves, if the silkie rooster starts waking up the boss hes got to go, but as for these two gentlemen, ill die before anyone takes them lol. after them I think my new faves my saphire gem.
look wise i mean, my light brahmas the biggest sweety. unless ur a small bird shes charging, then she looks like a monster chicken train.

they are my faves, if the silkie rooster starts waking up the boss hes got to go, but as for these two gentlemen, ill die before anyone takes them lol. after them I think my new faves my saphire gem.
My d'uccles are the only positive thing outta my "hair-brained idea" as DH calls it to project breed!
They are absolutely sweetest lil things ever!

Sad lil update, I’m going to have to rehome tuffet and his girls for sure next summer :( I know the family that’ll take him well so I plan to get some chicks from them when I’m in a good place to take them
Oh no! I'm so sorry! That's gotta be awful. But atleast you can get some babies from em! Virtual 🫂!

Back
Top Bottom