d'Uccle Cult

Pics
Hi!! May I join the cult? I love d’uccles but I don’t have any currently. I had to Mille fleur a few years ago named Millie and Tillie. I got a porcelain chick in the mail last year but it died within 24 hours of having it. It’s name was Cloud. :( it’s seven sisters always seemed incomplete with Cloud. I want to get another one so bad.

Hi!! May I join the cult? I love d’uccles but I don’t have any currently. I had to Mille fleur a few years ago named Millie and Tillie. I got a porcelain chick in the mail last year but it died within 24 hours of having it. It’s name was Cloud. :( it’s seven sisters always seemed incomplete with Cloud. I want to get another one so bad.
Welcome aboard!

I went out to a d’uccle explosion this morning, and even more when I got home this evening! I counted 10 at least. I brought 8 eggs inside, 2 were partially hatched, but moms left them in the coop so I have them in one incubator. 2 more had pips, and 4 more still viable, so those are in another incubator. :th
0E367B18-93A8-4C88-8823-94AD94371213.jpeg
0EF9E3CE-D6B2-444F-B09A-264B91A6D6B3.jpeg
C3A22240-FDCE-4CB0-95BB-E4FECFDCB690.jpeg
6AC99C11-DB95-4052-944A-84EB148F769E.jpeg

Of course!
I did same...joined without any and look at me now!

Attachments

• 20220627_141800.jpg
    20220627_141800.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 5
Wishing yall an awesome new week out there!!!
Look at those cuties! 😍

Millie got some love last night! She wasn’t thrilled 😆 she had a lot to say when my daughter finally put her down haha. They’re just such characters! Lily is definitely my favorite of my three girls, even though she has no beard. She visits me by snuggling up under my chin when I sit outside with them. Calla wants to hang out but not as interested in snuggles. I just love them and will likely need more 😆

Attachments

• 2E7C2AF5-001C-4A8C-96A9-C295C67EB85E.jpeg
    2E7C2AF5-001C-4A8C-96A9-C295C67EB85E.jpeg
    628.7 KB · Views: 2
Look at those cuties! 😍

Millie got some love last night! She wasn’t thrilled 😆 she had a lot to say when my daughter finally put her down haha. They’re just such characters! Lily is definitely my favorite of my three girls, even though she has no beard. She visits me by snuggling up under my chin when I sit outside with them. Calla wants to hang out but not as interested in snuggles. I just love them and will likely need more 😆
Awe both adorbs!!!

Back
Top Bottom