d'Uccle Cult

Pics
Yalll!!! Let's liven this thread up!!!
Whoohoo!!!
1663427902939.png

I'm super excited and Chatty and Cathy are lap babies again!!! Cathy has been off and on but Chatty...too busy picking on Coco and seeing what Joey's treating her with!
But last night and this morning she came up to me like aren't ya gonna luv on me!?!

Attachments

• 20220917_090920.jpg
    20220917_090920.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 5
@kurby22 and anyone else with d'uccles....I have 3 sisters and 1 has had a very pale comb and face but acts normal otherwise...is that ok? I mean even around her eyes is very pale.
Oh she’s so pretty! 😍 I would keep a close eye on her, anytime my d’Uccle feels bad she gets pale and sort of puffed up. Maybe add some electrolytes to the water for a couple days? See if that helps perk her up?

Oh she’s so pretty! 😍 I would keep a close eye on her, anytime my d’Uccle feels bad she gets pale and sort of puffed up. Maybe add some electrolytes to the water for a couple days? See if that helps perk her up?
Yeah those 2 really hot days we had earlier in the week her and Bluey were panting something awful. So I did do the electrolytes in a separate water then to make sure everyone got some I froze cubes of it and put it in their mash. They all eat it!
Idk what else to do for her since she's acting good otherwise.

Yeah those 2 really hot days we had earlier in the week her and Bluey were panting something awful. So I did do the electrolytes in a separate water then to make sure everyone got some I froze cubes of it and put it in their mash. They all eat it!
Idk what else to do for her since she's acting good otherwise.
Yeah I hate overreacting but it’s always stressful! I like to sneak Nutridrench in scrambled eggs and feed only them as additional security for my worrying!

Yeah I hate overreacting but it’s always stressful! I like to sneak Nutridrench in scrambled eggs and feed only them as additional security for my worrying!
I feel ya...I was lookin for a pic and ran across some of her (pretty sure it's her cuz she is prettier than Chatty Cathy but don't tell them!) From back in July and she looked pale then too...probably just me...as usual lol.

Hey yall what climates do yall have with regars to winter? I'm wondering if d'uccles aren't as able to handle cold as the others I have just based on how they Puff up so much. I'm in middle TN can get below freezing quite a bit throughout summer. We've already had 42 at night this week!

Hey yall what climates do yall have with regars to winter? I'm wondering if d'uccles aren't as able to handle cold as the others I have just based on how they Puff up so much. I'm in middle TN can get below freezing quite a bit throughout summer. We've already had 42 at night this week!
Wow you get that cold even in the summers?? I’m so jealous! I never get super cold where I am so I can’t speak to the super cold temps, but I think as long as they stay dry and out of the draft and have friends to huddle with, they should do okay! ❤️

Wow you get that cold even in the summers?? I’m so jealous! I never get super cold where I am so I can’t speak to the super cold temps, but I think as long as they stay dry and out of the draft and have friends to huddle with, they should do okay! ❤️
Well its definitely fall here now and extremely windy...sure hope that isn't a sign as to the kind of winter we are in for!

Back
Top Bottom