d'Uccle Cult

Pics
Had an amazing time with grandsons!!!
Did tons of chicken chores once they were picked up and got a quick pick of babies!
Their lil feet stay so dirty!
Do yall have that problem with yours? Do I need to soak em in some water? It's like they play in poop!!!
Off to dr appointment now.
Hopefully things will slow down for while now!
Screenshot_20220516-112547_Photos.jpg

Did tons of chicken chores once they were picked up and got a quick pick of babies!
Do yall have that problem with yours? Do I need to soak em in some water? It's like they play in poop!!!
Hopefully things will slow down for while now!View attachment 3110507
Look at those faces!! 😍

Snow!? Oh wow!
U gotta a heat plate?
I’m mostly worried about shipping, so hopefully they arrive on Wednesday 🤞🏼 Usually I put them under a lamp so I can watch them easier the first few days, but I’ve really been enjoying the mama heat pad lately… Tough decision!
Hopefully things will slow down for while now!View attachment 3110507
Such curious little fluffsters!

I’m mostly worried about shipping, so hopefully they arrive on Wednesday 🤞🏼 Usually I put them under a lamp so I can watch them easier the first few days, but I’ve really been enjoying the mama heat pad lately… Tough decision!

Such curious little fluffsters!
Curious they sure are!!!
They couldn't decide whether to eat their mash or come over n see me. When I stopped talking to em they tried jumping up onto the edge - again! Idk what I'm gonna name em but they sure are stinkers!!!

Back
Top Bottom