D'uccle Thread

Lots of OEG...but plenty of others as well. I think a total of 1300 birds. I do not have any pics...have to check with my son for that! He was in charge of the camera. Let me know if you plan on going back to the Dalton show, Next one is March 12th, double show, bantams only.

Quote:
fl.gif
Wishing you good hatching vibes for your eggies!

How many d'Uccles were there, and what types?
There's a young man that may be showing millies he got from me in the juvie division....

Sure wish you could make it to the Newnan show!!!

Sure hope the weather cooperates, and the rest of us can be there
hide.gif

WGC, that's to neat about your "show baby egg"...you need to post some pics of her.

CP how is it going on your end...how many eggs do you have in lockdown now?

AC, any new news on more babies??

I think next time we send out eggs we need to do the paypal deal but mark "GOODS" so I have an accurate shipping addy on everyone and it wont be during a freeze!

Quote:
There weren't anymore this morning when I left for work. Hubby grabbed the two out of the bator last night and candled the other quick. He said it didn't look like they were going to hatch, but he was going to leave them in until tonight.
hmm.png
The two that I do have are very cute though. I tried to take pics last night, but they were having none of it!

I do want to get eggs from you and try this again, once this crazy weather stops and I know that they will get here quicker.

Quote:
There weren't anymore this morning when I left for work. Hubby grabbed the two out of the bator last night and candled the other quick. He said it didn't look like they were going to hatch, but he was going to leave them in until tonight.
hmm.png
The two that I do have are very cute though. I tried to take pics last night, but they were having none of it!

I do want to get eggs from you and try this again, once this crazy weather stops and I know that they will get here quicker.

Well 2 is better tha none, I guess. Given concideration to the weather, postal service ect. I agree, let it thaw out a bit and I'll take care of you and CP so you have more than just 1 or 2 chicks to work with. Are you ok with getting silvers, possible lemons, lavenders, blks/blues and some GN and possible Millie?? I've found the darker eggs tend to be black, blue and sometimes even millie.

Quote:
hmm.png

Well 2 is better tha none, I guess. Given concideration to the weather, postal service ect. I agree, let it thaw out a bit and I'll take care of you and CP so you have more than just 1 or 2 chicks to work with. Are you ok with getting silvers, possible lemons, lavenders, blks/blues and some GN and possible Millie?? I've found the darker eggs tend to be black, blue and sometimes even millie.

That is fine with me! I love the little buggers, so I am up for any colors!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom