D'uccle Thread

Barred4Life,

Most small roosters are delusional.
big_smile.png
LMAO

So, I have a question. I was planning on adding a D'Uccle to my flock and I wanted Porcelain. The breeder who is finding me one is having trouble finding Porcealin, but says she can get me Silver? Aren't there different kinds of silver in D'Uccles? Is it a registered color? Does anyone have pics of silvers?

Here is my young D'Uccle roo. He just started crowing, so I'm hoping as he matures more, he will get more white.

I still have my porcelain roo that is 2 months younger, but he's just not attractive at the moment..lol. I think he is going to live with Hdowden possibly.

Here is my young D'Uccle roo.  He just started crowing, so I'm hoping as he matures more, he will get more white.

I still have my porcelain roo that is 2 months younger, but he's just not attractive at the moment..lol.  I think he is going to live with Hdowden possibly.

I think by this time he should have some white already if he's gonna b any good....not that it makes him ugly cuz it doesn't...he beautiful. But he has big wattles and not very thick in the neck or body feathers:( I want to see the porcelain though

Back
Top Bottom