D'uccle Thread

Nice find! Anytime I see some for sale around here they are definitely not show quality.

No kidding Nate. I'm always combing craigslist for any of the breeds I work with. You never know what will pop up on that site. I was surprised at how nice they were in general. At least Ill get a couple decent ones out of the deal.

And likewise Fairlea:( tons of snow, upon snow, upon snow piling up. I hate starting to breed late in the season. I hope I can separate end of March. and begin setting and selling eggs mid April.

I just found a flock of Mille Fleurs for sale the other day here in CT and I jumped on it. They were decent. I bought a roo and 4 hens. A couple are pretty nice so I figured I would keep the 2 best. She wouldn't sell me just 2. She needed them all gone. I have 3 roos total now so I'll make a trio available to anyone interested. The one roo and 2 hens. In CT.

I've seen a few for sale on our local craigslist, but most of them are of very poor quality.

I am so jealous of all you hatching babies right now! I am still more than a month away from even separating out my breeders, I will have to live vicariously through you guys.

And likewise Fairlea:( tons of snow, upon snow, upon snow piling up. I hate starting to breed late in the season. I hope I can separate end of March. and begin setting and selling eggs mid April.

Same here. I plan to set some eggs in April as well.

Sorry, I was looking on a Kindle and couldn't see the pic very well:)
No worries
hugs.gif

Misfitmorgan mine have just started laying for the season. I've never shipped egg, but I'll send you some to try and replace your roo.

I'm having trouble uploading pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom