Duck acting strange. Please help

I am starting to notice my drakes getting a bit rough already. It may be time to separate them.
I have read about some people putting some water over the feed to entice them to eat but my ducks aren't fans. I have boiled an egg and offered it finely chopped successfully. Will you be able to check on her in the morning? Any chance you can leave the food and water with her overnight? Is she pooping? What does it look like? Any food contents?

I am starting to notice my drakes getting a bit rough already. It may be time to separate them.
I have read about some people putting some water over the feed to entice them to eat but my ducks aren't fans. I have boiled an egg and offered it finely chopped successfully. Will you be able to check on her in the morning? Any chance you can leave the food and water with her overnight? Is she pooping? What does it look like? Any food contents?
I can check her in the morning I have the rare day off tomorrow so I can put a buddy with her. I’ll let you know if the symptoms when I see her

She died, when I Checked on her

Back
Top Bottom