Duck Breed Focus - Indian Runner

The peepers and their little water-cooler conferences! Gotta take lots of breaks to gossip about peepery business! Zoe is doing MUCH better, and I finally got a couple pictures of her sweet face ♡ Ezri and Impa are such lively, feisty babies. Their cert says they hatched on the 12th, so they're 6 days old today.

The best thing a duck can do is stretch back and flap their wings. It brings more of a smile when they have molted and just have little blood feather quills. But the absolute best is the little ducklings flapping their little wing/arms with just a little fuzz on them.
love.gif

Two updates today! First, the older crew: Gwaine's name might have to be changed to Sassafras McSassypants, because she's easily the feistiest duck I have (the dark chocolate with the white hat). And Weyoun wants to fly sooo bad! She tries all the time! They whole group is FINALLY eating the sprouted lentils I've been making for them; the first couple times I tried they turned their bills up at them, holding out for koi pellets.
[Video]

And the babies are one week old today! Sometimes I think I can actually see them get bigger as I watch, they're growing so fast!
[Video]

(Sorry about the picture and video quality, I don't have a camera so I just use my phone)

900x900px-LL-84d3a629_June2012001.jpeg

The best thing a duck can do is stretch back and flap their wings. It brings more of a smile when they have molted and just have little blood feather quills. But the absolute best is the little ducklings flapping their little wing/arms with just a little fuzz on them.
love.gif
@Tevyes Dad like this? Not a Runner but kind of looks like one in this pic the way she is standing
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom