Duck breeders in wisconsin

we only sell adult birds if you are interested in a Male I know where you can get one. there is a breeder in MN that sell apple yard ducklings and he usually shows in Galesville and brings duckling to sel

I have a black Swedish and she is the sweetest thing. I am going to get a blue in the spring. Are yours pets?
These two girls are my first adventure into owning ducks. They are strictly pets and egg providers. I have only had them since March though. A bit nervous for their first winter, but I did all the reading/research I could to make sure they (and I) were prepared.

I am also looking for more duck lovers in wi. i am in central wi near wausau area. I have 23 ducks of various breeds. Im always looking for people to trade with from the area to get new blood mixed in. I have rouen, blue swedish, ancona, cayuga, welsh harlequin to name a few. there are a bunch of breeds mixed in and i love the mixed breeds best. Mine are all pets/egg layers/breeders. Hope to find some people nearby that love them as much as i do.

I tried the peas every day for the past several days. The drake LOVES peas. He goes nuts for them. Kate is not as crazy about them. She is more, oh food, ok I'll eat it. Ziva is a bit reserved, but as soon as I am not looking she gobbles up as many as she can. lol

We also add a a 40 gallon heated stock tank their pen. They have been in heaven since and rarely get out.

Back
Top Bottom