Duck Cam in the Coop.

I dunno who that is...

Frank "Lefty" Rosenthal. Anyone from Las Vegas would know.....
wink.png

Nope, it was Poncha & Lefty. Poncha was originally "Pancho" until we found out that he was a girl. So we changed the name to better suit a female. I'm sure it's before your time but Google: Pancho & Lefty.

It's still hard to believe that she's gone.
sad.png

I've been kind of silently watching this thread, I didn't realize you had lost one! What happened?

I've been kind of silently watching this thread, I didn't realize you had lost one! What happened?

There is a separate thread on here explaining what happened. You can search it with the key words "please help, duck attacked by coyote". She was not free range, both our ducks are supervised at all times outside the coop. They were 25 feet away when a coyote ran out of nowhere and grabbed her. She lasted a week and then we had to put her down.

There is a separate thread on here explaining what happened. You can search it with the key words "please help, duck attacked by coyote". She was not free range, both our ducks are supervised at all times outside the coop. They were 25 feet away when a coyote ran out of nowhere and grabbed her. She lasted a week and then we had to put her down.
Okay. So sorry for your loss, that must have been really hard.
hugs.gif

Im sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Poncha :( Reading your thread brought tears to my eyes.

@NathanZee & Chickygirl7, we appreciate your kind thoughts. Poncha was one of a kind. Impossible to replace. We'll carry on and thank the lord we had her for the time we did.

Back
Top Bottom