Duck diaper collaboration project (open to anyone looking for or wanting to share duck diaper info!)

MarlyMonster

Songster
Oct 24, 2018
Hi lovely people!

Ever since I got my indoor duck two months ago I’ve been researching diapers for her. There’s a lot of options out there but very few actually work. This thread is fellow diaper duck owners to come together and share our thoughts on the diapers we own, what we’d like different, what we like, etc, and make one large posting where all the info is in one spot. That way those who want to make their own or modify the one they have can just go to this thread and look at the different diapers there are and pick and choose what works for them.

PartyFowl is still the best out there I believe but they have the worst costumer service in history so if anyone has a PartyFowl diaper and is willing to post pictures to share how it’s made that would be awesome!

Will share my own shortly!

Hope this will help some peeps find the right way to cover their feathery booties!

DF075180-8B5C-4109-B931-6E49B46DCB62.jpeg

So this is the diaper I ordered! It came in the mail yesterday and I’m super excited! Still working out how to make it fit properly because it’s a bit big on my girl.

1E773160-81B6-4DB9-9F16-98906377BF17.jpeg
0DD88680-2BD8-402A-A263-A7A2BF805274.jpeg

Pictures of Penny modeling the diaper!

It seems to fit well enough and I think once I can get it tight enough it’ll stay on well.

5D2F377D-EC51-4ED2-8D03-54427B542969.jpeg

Just to compare, this is a picture I got from the PartyFowl website just to compare.

The pouch is similar in my version, however it has elastic instead of the sewn strips like the PartyFowl for the suspender part on the chest and back.

Will update once I figure out how to make mine fit better and will share some pics of it laid out.

Attachments

• 06C48967-0E6F-4E59-899A-2E94FBFE0343.jpeg
    06C48967-0E6F-4E59-899A-2E94FBFE0343.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 1
Personally, I regret using duck diapers. When my two ducks were little, I had a diaper on them that way I could place them on my bed. Using duck diapers infected the "hole" where the poop comes out of :sick and almost killed them. So, I wouldn't recommend using duck diapers:old. I was so stupid to do use duck diapers :( :he

Personally, I regret using duck diapers. When my two ducks were little, I had a diaper on them that way I could place them on my bed. Using duck diapers infected the "hole" where the poop comes out of :sick and almost killed them. So, I wouldn't recommend using duck diapers:old. I was so stupid to do use duck diapers :( :he
Guess the solution is limited use and infinit cleaning?

Back
Top Bottom