Duck Diapers?

I feel u on the exercise..just built mine a huge brooder/pen so they can move around more...they run it lol...be good for winter when it’s really really cold can bring them in...also for any future additions I may add...and now with the diapers they can run around the house and come in once they move outside :D

When my little Lavender Muscovy was a ducklings, I cut up old baby socks and actual baby diapers. I cut a small part of the diaper to line the sock where the ducks vent is.
IMG_2534.JPG IMG_2535.JPG

How long can they wear these until they get upset about it?

We don't have a mudroom or good place to let our future ducklings be out-and-about in the house, but it's way too cold in the garage or outdoors to let them move around there. I'd like to attempt the diapers, but I worry about it being uncomfortable or detrimental to the little guys.

I'll be watching this thread for updates! :caf

How long can they wear these until they get upset about it?

We don't have a mudroom or good place to let our future ducklings be out-and-about in the house, but it's way too cold in the garage or outdoors to let them move around there. I'd like to attempt the diapers, but I worry about it being uncomfortable or detrimental to the little guys.

I'll be watching this thread for updates! :caf
IMG_3029.JPG IMG_3032.JPG IMG_3185.JPG Hello
Welcome to the struggle ;)
They are okay in the diapers for as long as they are out and around
The pads in them need to be changed every two hours or so is recommended
There Are also some that say they can wear them longer even over night (yuck)
Mine are only going to wear them around the house mostly at night
Now uncomfortable yes
PETA isn't a huge fan of the duck diapers but if your careful putting them on and you don't make them too small or to where it restricts movement they will get use to it
use common sense
The sooner you practice with them the better they will be
It's not any worse than dressing your dog in ridiculous clothes :)
I'm determined to perfect diy diapers
Will keep updates :)
Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom