duck eggs not piping 31 days

tielie135, how are your ducklings doing???
the one I photographed for you that I helped died last night. still had quite a bit of yolk too. the other that I helped is not doing too good either. one egg is making peeps still but hasn't broken the eggshell, I put a safety hole in the top of all of the eggs just in case. 2 of the other eggs are working on internal pipping (or already have but are not chirping yet) and one egg is just sitting there, although still moving. the one that passed on was a drake, the one that isn't doing too good is a hen :c

the one I photographed for you that I helped died last night. still had quite a bit of yolk too. the other that I helped is not doing too good either. one egg is making peeps still but hasn't broken the eggshell, I put a safety hole in the top of all of the eggs just in case. 2 of the other eggs are working on internal pipping (or already have but are not chirping yet) and one egg is just sitting there, although still moving. the one that passed on was a drake, the one that isn't doing too good is a hen :c
Oh no, I’m so very sorry!

Oh no, I’m so very sorry!
hi, I don't wanna fill up someone else's thread so I will reply to yo here. I did an update earlier (I guess you didn't see) but... yeah here it is. nothing has changed since this last update

so the other one died :,c
the last 4 eggs have all internal pipped and are talking, seeming to be doing well. no external pips yet. it is day 33 of incubation now.

hi, I don't wanna fill up someone else's thread so I will reply to yo here. I did an update earlier (I guess you didn't see) but... yeah here it is. nothing has changed since this last update
I’m sorry I didn’t see your post! Thank you for keeping me updated! Tell me if I’m bothering you!

took a peek in the incubator this morning :)
day 34 and 2/4 are out! the other 2 are alive and one is talking quite a bit but no external pip yet.
WIN_20200607_10_28_21_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom