Duck eggs on day 28 with yellow marks? Help please?!

adpad55

In the Brooder
Jun 6, 2017
I have 8 eggs being incubated by a hen and they are due today. I noticed 1 has internal yellow marks and 1 has grey marks? Are they dead?. I think i can hear clicking in the one with yellow marks. Do they need saved?i will upload a pic from my phone when i figure out how lol

20170606_152306.jpg
20170606_152257.jpg

clicks???? That could indicate drowning? :welcome
if you think you need to intervene, heres some instructions how to intervene......
Take the egg candle it if there is a little movement, take off a TINY bit of the shell NOT the membrane...if every thing looks good.....take off some outer membrane keep wetting this bit with warm water....leave for an hour but keep wetting membrane....take off inner membrane (BE VERY CAREFUL!!!) if there is some blood leave it alone! If there is a hole in the shell, the outer membrane and the inner membrane the baby has air leave her but keep wetting (not on her bill) ps she could just be taking her time! xx keep me VERY posted please! :thumbsup

clicks???? That could indicate drowning? :welcome
if you think you need to intervene, heres some instructions how to intervene......
Take the egg candle it if there is a little movement, take off a TINY bit of the shell NOT the membrane...if every thing looks good.....take off some outer membrane keep wetting this bit with warm water....leave for an hour but keep wetting membrane....take off inner membrane (BE VERY CAREFUL!!!) if there is some blood leave it alone! If there is a hole in the shell, the outer membrane and the inner membrane the baby has air leave her but keep wetting (not on her bill) ps she could just be taking her time! xx keep me VERY posted please! :thumbsup
What?....

Back
Top Bottom