DUCK GASPING FOR 3 MONTHS PLEASE HELP (VIDEOS ATTACHED)

KariFlox is an Enrofloxacin-based solution.
http://www.karizoo.com/en/producto/kariflox-25-mg-ml-2/
What is the MG per ML of the liquid with your product?
If you are using the 100mg/ml solution, you would be giving around 0.05ml per pound, twice a day for around five days.
If you are using the 25mg/ml, administer 0.2ml per pound, with the same time frame as above. This is all given orally.

Can a duck have a respiratory infection for 4 months? Or could a duck have Aspergillus for 4 months?

I have no idea.
I did have a duck with a gasping problem once as well I don't recall how long but it was a pretty long time. Treated her with baytril, seemed better.
Then died a couple months later of what appeared to be egg binding and she looked like she was full of infection when I attempted a necropsy. But..I don't know a lot about what I am looking at or for.
There was an egg stuck for sure.
Is this bird laying eggs?

Thanks for the tag. I’m sorry I’m not sure what to do in this situation. Wish I could be of more help. I hope your girl is able to recover!

I did have a duck that struggled to breathe and began gasping; however, she passed away before I was able to get her into the vet and figure out the cause. Her death was almost immediately following the onset of symptoms, so I’m thinking what she faced was different than what is ailing your girl.

I have no idea.
I did have a duck with a gasping problem once as well I don't recall how long but it was a pretty long time. Treated her with baytril, seemed better.
Then died a couple months later of what appeared to be egg binding and she looked like she was full of infection when I attempted a necropsy. But..I don't know a lot about what I am looking at or for.
No she isn't laying. What is egg binding can I cure that? How do i treat it?

I have no idea.
Would a bird be gasping as much as that and sneezing and yawning with egg binding?

Back
Top Bottom