DUCK GASPING FOR 3 MONTHS PLEASE HELP (VIDEOS ATTACHED)

Please don't take what I am saying as being rude, unkind or anything like that because I am not trying to sound that way. We can't give you a definite diagnosis and tell you exactly what medication is going to treat your duck. I sure wish we could. As far as a duck surviving for 4 months with an illness, I suspect that some can but others may not last a day. Each animal is an individual, just like with us. Baytril is a broad spectrum antibiotic that will treat MANY things. To get an exact diagnosis, you'd need to take your duck to see a veterinarian, and even then, they'll likely be treating signs/symptoms. If you'd like to help your duck, it'd be wise to try something instead of waiting in hopes of getting information from people that can't touch or see your duck in real life. There are some amazing folks here and many of them have tried to offer some help, but most of this is up to you. I'm happy that you have the medicine. I hope you took the advice of the dosage to give your duck. If she starts to decline, please let us know and we'll try again (although I shouldn't say "we" since I didn't really do anything here) but based on what we know, many suggest that you try the Baytril. I really hope it helps. I'll be thinking about your duck and hope for a full recovery. She looks like she feels really bad. All we want is the best for her

Please don't take what I am saying as being rude, unkind or anything like that because I am not trying to sound that way. We can't give you a definite diagnosis and tell you exactly what medication is going to treat your duck. I sure wish we could. As far as a duck surviving for 4 months with an illness, I suspect that some can but others may not last a day. Each animal is an individual, just like with us. Baytril is a broad spectrum antibiotic that will treat MANY things. To get an exact diagnosis, you'd need to take your duck to see a veterinarian, and even then, they'll likely be treating signs/symptoms. If you'd like to help your duck, it'd be wise to try something instead of waiting in hopes of getting information from people that can't touch or see your duck in real life. There are some amazing folks here and many of them have tried to offer some help, but most of this is up to you. I'm happy that you have the medicine. I hope you took the advice of the dosage to give your duck. If she starts to decline, please let us know and we'll try again (although I shouldn't say "we" since I didn't really do anything here) but based on what we know, many suggest that you try the Baytril. I really hope it helps. I'll be thinking about your duck and hope for a full recovery. She looks like she feels really bad. All we want is the best for her
👍

Back
Top Bottom