Duck gasping

Pics
My duck has been gasping and coughing since yesterday and we don't know if we need to find Clavamox or just wait to see if things clear up. I posted in this thread because it seems to be very related to the symptoms originally described. Here is a video link of her. Is this what your duck was doing? She still eats and drinks, but has been hiding in her nest box most of the day. https://photos.app.goo.gl/G6EHJxMz5aSmSutM8
I greatly appreciate any advice!

She has been laying every day since early March including yesterday, but did not lay today. She is not panting like during summer time heat, but rather a slow motion of her bill opening and closing. She makes a squeak nose every few minutes or so. I will go in for further physical examination and report back. Thank you!

She has been laying every day since early March including yesterday, but did not lay today. She is not panting like during summer time heat, but rather a slow motion of her bill opening and closing. She makes a squeak nose every few minutes or so. I will go in for further physical examination and report back. Thank you!

Are you providing a calcium supplement? What is her diet?

Back
Top Bottom