duck hatching eggs wanted!!!

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Sep 12, 2021
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
I would like to try to hatch duck eggs i all ready have 5 duck on the farm but turns out that all of my ducks are males so i need more duck i really don't care what breed but i would love some bantam ducks like Call or Australilan spotted. does any one know a good breeder or something. i am located in eastern Kansas.

You can order hatching eggs from metzer. I've never done it before, but considered it briefly before I decided to hatch my own ducks' eggs.

Chick season is coming soon. My local feedstore has ducklings at the same time, in Feb, so you might get live birds as soon as you could hatch eggs.

I would like to try to hatch duck eggs i all ready have 5 duck on the farm but turns out that all of my ducks are males so i need more duck i really don't care what breed but i would love some bantam ducks like Call or Australilan spotted. does any one know a good breeder or something. i am located in eastern Kansas.
Were you able to get any eggs? If not, I can ship you some. If you would pay for the shipping? I will pack as many as possible and protect them the very best I can. I will research to find even better ways of protecting the eggs. I would ship ones that were laid the day before and same day as they ship. I would send all that I get in those two days. {up to 14 eggs is the most I would get in 2 days} If you'd like? I have both male and female pekins, female mallards and both male and female Khaki Campbells, 1 male Cayuga and 2 males that are pekin khaki {they actually turned out black and white ducks. The daddy could be any of the mixes or, they could end up being purebreds. Let me know I will send you my email address. I am in S.C.

Were you able to get any eggs? If not, I can ship you some. If you would pay for the shipping? I will pack as many as possible and protect them the very best I can. I will research to find even better ways of protecting the eggs. I would ship ones that were laid the day before and same day as they ship. I would send all that I get in those two days. {up to 14 eggs is the most I would get in 2 days} If you'd like? I have both male and female pekins, female mallards and both male and female Khaki Campbells, 1 male Cayuga and 2 males that are pekin khaki {they actually turned out black and white ducks. The daddy could be any of the mixes or, they could end up being purebreds. Let me know I will send you my email address. I am in S.C.
hi, Quacking ducks is selling me one dozen of duck eggs on a upcoming sunday but if they don't hatch than i will contact you!

Back
Top Bottom