Duck injured by owl need help

thank you i will try that today
i will also check for wounds more closely today and by his ears. they assumed the air sac was deformed from the attack. they xray showed everything looking fine except the air sac, i was also thinking nerve damage too, and i will keep caring for him until it seems like its not going to get better. thank you all for the suggestions helps a lot😁

i will also check for wounds more closely today and by his ears. they assumed the air sac was deformed from the attack. they xray showed everything looking fine except the air sac, i was also thinking nerve damage too, and i will keep caring for him until it seems like its not going to get better. thank you all for the suggestions helps a lot😁

Attachments

• 5AF4F4DF-E87C-4FEF-B172-C659CBF30B6C.jpeg
    5AF4F4DF-E87C-4FEF-B172-C659CBF30B6C.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 7
here is his breathing. it usually isnt as bad when he sits for a while but when he kicks his legs and wants to move he starts mouth breathing. i also looked by his ears to check for wounds which was difficult because he kept shaking his head for me to not touch him, but there werent any wounds that i could see

Back
Top Bottom