Duck is going lame

Backyardducks_

Chirping
Apr 3, 2021
My Harley Quinn welsh x blue Swedish 2 year old female duck has been standing off to the side and sometimes into there pen away from the other ducks witch she wouldn’t normally be with them she will shake and squint her eyes a little. I brought her inside for a Lukewarm bath and she was so uninterested she wouldn’t drink the water or clean herself like normal she wouldn’t even eat the peas I put in the water

My Harley Quinn welsh x blue Swedish 2 year old female duck has been standing off to the side and sometimes into there pen away from the other ducks witch she wouldn’t normally be with them she will shake and squint her eyes a little. I brought her inside for a Lukewarm bath and she was so uninterested she wouldn’t drink the water or clean herself like normal she wouldn’t even eat the peas I put in the water
when did she last lay? is she in moult? What feed is she on?

when did she last lay? is she in moult? What feed is she on?
They just finished there moult a couple weeks ago and none of my girls have been laying since summer there eating purina poultry feed and I’ll sometimes give them some extra nutritional yeast

Back
Top Bottom