So many clever and cute names here! My four original ducks were named after gemstones: Amber, Sapphire, Emerald and Ruby. Then a rescue drake arrived, named Soda Quacker. His son with Amber is Quacker Jack, and a daughter, Opal. Now I have too many ducks and am too old to remember names so I don't even bother with it!

Today I have started incubating 6 duck eggs again :) Most likely, all 6 won't hatch but hopefully a few of them will be successful this time!

So, I'd like to know what I could name my duckies and would love to know what everyone else has called their ducks! <3

Me and my partner currently like the names Sugar and Puddle/Puddles!
These ducks are Cherry Valley ducks (Pekin) which will start yellow then turn white.
How are the eggs? And veins?
I would love s picture of the fertilised ones.
my fingers are crossed this brood all go to plan 🤞🤞🤞

Can’t wait to see 🦆🦆🦆
Only just been able to take the photos sorry but here is Egg 1 and Egg 2 :) The second embryo is a bit smaller than the first one so it may be a bit of a late hatch

Attachments

• B21F589E-BAFB-4F6C-B7A9-23BD466F73BB.jpeg
    B21F589E-BAFB-4F6C-B7A9-23BD466F73BB.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 1
  • 558C2406-4B1D-4137-A89D-08925688F24D.jpeg
    558C2406-4B1D-4137-A89D-08925688F24D.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1
I did a theme with mine
My drake is captain jack
Girls are
Emerald , pearl , Diamond , treasure , chest , and s’mores
My First duck ( pekin ) is daisy Mae
I did incubate twins and unfortunately they didn’t make it after getting all the way to hatch but I did name them
Blizzard , ice , river and rain the mom and dad are Swedish and they are stormy and Smokey
Good luck with the babies
I have a Cayuga named Emerald and a blue Swedish named Stormy:)

Mine are named.....
drake-
silver appleyard... Ducky
Hen-
rouen... Banana, 2. pekin... Jemima Puddle duck, 3. silver welsh harlequin... Sparrow,
4. white swedish... Bluebelle, 5. blue swedish... Stormy, 6. golden welsh harlequin... Frosty,
7. aylesbury... Miracle, 8. fawn and white runner Cheddar, 9. black swedish... FireQuacker,
10. cayuga.... Emerald 11. fawn and white runner

I used to have....
Daffy, Quackers, Chickmunk and Cookie

Back
Top Bottom