Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Igor is doing really good today, he acts as if nothing happened yesterday. I won't be able to take pics of his foot until I have to change his rap tomorrow or the next. I was able to give him his pain meds and antibiotics with some help. I tried the bread thing first, but he wouldn't eat it so we had to shove it down. Since he can't get wet, I'm going to just wipe him down with a wet washcloth like I did this morning. I made him a new waterer because he kept knocking the one he had resulting in me having to change his rap more often:

Last edited:
I bet the pain meds make him a little more comfortable, too. I read the report, and it looks like he's getting Meloxicam (meloxidyl)?

-Kathy

@DiamondSwan he looks really good. I can't believe he never tries to come out of that basket on his own, my Opie would be out in a split second running around the house.Igor is a very good boy..

Patti

@DiamondSwan
  he looks really good.  I can't believe he never tries to come out of that basket on his own, my Opie would be out in a split second running around the house.Igor is a very good boy..  

Patti

Well, there's never been a reason for him to come out. If we let him out, he wants back in his basket lol.

Back
Top Bottom