Duck with rare breathing

Calling @Shadrach because he is in Spain too. I know his specialty is roosters but he might like to meet you. Welcome to the forum, SrPato. You will get lots of help here, you are in a good place! :frow Good luck with your duck, Senor!

@casportpony . Find out what antibiotics you have for humans first and post. Do you have pet stores there where they sell tropical fish. Fish antibiotics will also work

I have amoxicilina.

I think there is no tropical fish shop, there is an exotic animal veterinarian, I don't know if a veterinarian can detect it, can I give him a medication without certainly knowing if it is an infection?
:hit

Calling @Shadrach because he is in Spain too. I know his specialty is roosters but he might like to meet you. Welcome to the forum, SrPato. You will get lots of help here, you are in a good place! :frow Good luck with your duck, Senor!

Thank you so much!
I hope nothing happens to him because I would be so sad that something happened to him :-(

Can you take your duckling to a vet ? A vet can listen to his chest to see if he has congestion which would indicate a respiratory infection. The sounds he is making when he breathes isn’t normal. Does he make this noise all the time?
No! Only when he goes to sleep, in the process of falling asleep, maybe a little while he sleeps, and when he wakes up the minute priner, but when he is walking, running or sometimes lying down do I not hear him:(

Back
Top Bottom