Duckling photography experiment

Are you interested in partcipating in this photo experiement?

• Yes, only for ducklings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only for adult ducks

• Yes, for duckling and adult ducks

• No, but I want others to so i can see the pictures

• No, this is a dumb idea

• Total voters

Duck_feeder

Drowning in feathers!
10 Years
Oct 22, 2009
Chicago
I got inspiration for a duckling photography experiment the other day.

Nettie and I bought a couple props we thought would be cute to have in the photos of Moxy and Norie. Now that the ducklings are much larger, I don't really have a use for them anymore (the props, not the duckies!). I thought it'd be awesome if we could get a bunch of different ducklings to pose with the same prop.

Basically, I'd mail the little skateboard in the pics below to the first person that wants to participate. That person would take pictures of their ducklings posing with the prop (or with the prop next to them if they refuse to cooperate! lol). The pictures would be emailed to me and I'd maintain a gallery of all the submissions. Then the prop would be mailed to the next person that wants to join in the fun. We'd keep mailing the prop to the next person until it gets lost or broken.

If enough people are interested I'll organize this. We can do something similar with adult ducks too so everyone can participate if they want.

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

I voted 'No, but I want others to so i can see the pictures' as I don't have ducklings and probably won't until March or so.

Ya know, I expect ducklings the end of Third Month ("March"), maybe I could participate . . . could I be a maybe? I'm on the east coast.

I like the idea the more I think of it . . . ..
big_smile.png

I love the idea- but being 1000's of miles away is a problem. Could I maybe try to find simialr props oout here to use for the photos????? I love taking pics with my ducks like that.

Quote:
Oh YAY !!! says little Cindy.

46956_snowboard.jpg

She likes sports too, and hopes one day it will snow here in Australia so she can use her snowboard.

OH- and duckyfrom oz says Thanks:)

Back
Top Bottom