Ducks eating other ducks feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned you are in southern Mississippi and you bought your original birds from Tractor Supply.
Here is a direct link to a better feeds from the Tractor Supply store near you.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/purina-duck-feed-pellets-40-lb-3004428-205

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/purina-flock-raiser-crumbles-premium-poultry-feed-50-lb
Thank you kiki for your kind comment. I will look into it. I certainly hope more people here can be influenced by your tact and manners. Hope you have a great day.

Wow.
Just read through this thread and then re-read it again.
The very first statement I see from the offended person is this one. View attachment 2904139
That reads to me as if the 8 percent scratch is what they were using as feed too. 🤷‍♀️
yes its called 8%, #8, or 8 way... now tell me how much protein is in 8 way scratch grain... I have said this before too but yall cant seem to read those comments. Just pull from PARTS you want to pull from ignoring the rest and getting WRONG (oh so wrong information) I never said the #8 scratch grain was 8% PROTEIN!!!!! and yall have such little class you KEEP attacking me for being tired of continuing to clarify this over and over and over again. Keep making assumption. Keep attacking me for what you dont know and ASSume. I had horses too... we feed sweet 12. What does the 12 mean it that? Does it mean protein like you all assumed in #8, 8%, 8 way scratch?

yes its called 8%, #8, or 8 way... now tell me how much protein is in 8 way scratch grain... I have said this before too but yall cant seem to read those comments. Just pull from PARTS you want to pull from ignoring the rest and getting WRONG (oh so wrong information) I never said the #8 scratch grain was 8% PROTEIN!!!!! and yall have such little class you KEEP attacking me for being tired of continuing to clarify this over and over and over again. Keep making assumption. Keep attacking me for what you dont know and ASSume. I had horses too... we feed sweet 12. What does the 12 mean it that? Does it mean protein like you all assumed in #8, 8%, 8 way scratch?
I was trying to help you understand how your own writing led to the misunderstanding.
That screenshot was your first post in this thread and you said.. we use 8% scratch grain.
And then became offended because everyone told you they need more protein than that in their feed.

Last edited:
Thats fine shaw. Keep joking harrassing and attacking me for what you and others assumed. Ive alteady reported your names to the page. Hopefully they can do something about yall misunderstanding (which IS ok) then attacking people with said misunderstanding (which is not ok). I know I am getting more and more rude the more yall harrass me and Ive asked multiple times for it to stop. If you read EVERY comment then you cant deny seeing it. I asked because the more yall harrassed and attacked me, the more rude I became and didnt want to cuss you all out and get banned. So thanks for being such great and helpful people. Just breathe

Thats fine shaw. Keep joking harrassing and attacking me for what you and others assumed. Ive alteady reported your names to the page. Hopefully they can do something about yall misunderstanding (which IS ok) then attacking people with said misunderstanding (which is not ok). I know I am getting more and more rude the more yall harrass me and Ive asked multiple times for it to stop. If you read EVERY comment then you cant deny seeing it. I asked because the more yall harrassed and attacked me, the more rude I became and didnt want to cuss you all out and get banned. So thanks for being such great and helpful people. Just breathe
I see your new here,
There's a button at the top of the thread where you can stop watching threads.
You can also go into your settings and disable email alerts.
In addition to that if you find a particular user to be annoying there is an ignore button as well.
🤗 Here's a hug. Seems like you could use one.

I see your new here,
There's a button at the top of the thread where you can stop watching threads.
You can also go into your settings and disable email alerts.
In addition to that if you find a particular user to be annoying there is an ignore button as well.
🤗 Here's a hug. Seems like you could use one.
Awe Ive now reported your username with others and NOW you want to act civil and be courteous. Sorry shaw. When you treat someone like crap for no reason your "courtesy" is null and void. Id offer some class but yall seem to enjoy provoking someone then getting mad they became rude.

Awe Ive now reported your username with others and NOW you want to act civil and be courteous. Sorry shaw. When you treat someone like crap for no reason your "courtesy" is null and void. Id offer some class but yall seem to enjoy provoking someone then getting mad they became rude.
Oh good! You found the report button I forgot to mention that one. You are going to fit in great here. 👍

Ask a mod to lock this thread, then it's over and done.
I wish I new how. I also wish more people had the class you did when apologizing for misunderstanding and not continuing to make harrassing statements. Tha k you very much for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom