Ducks

Mydaffy

Hatching
Jul 6, 2020
I acquired a baby duck last summer around this same time while at the lake for the day. She was alone and followed me the whole day, when it was time to go home she followed me to the truck and let me touch her for the 1st time by picking her up. Besides being extremely messy and smart it's been easy till now. I'm posting a pic of her eyes and hope for some information about what it is and to do about it. Help!
15940456486661530142844835659692.jpg

I acquired a baby duck last summer around this same time while at the lake for the day. She was alone and followed me the whole day, when it was time to go home she followed me to the truck and let me touch her for the 1st time by picking her up. Besides being extremely messy and smart it's been easy till now. I'm posting a pic of her eyes and hope for some information about what it is and to do about it. Help!View attachment 2229396

Looks to me like very minor feather loss around the eye, I don't think I would go as far as to say its sticky eye, perhaps she's just losing it around the eye for some reason.

Do you provide deep water for her, in the form of a pool?

Back
Top Bottom