Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Pics
Not a dumb thing but I always find this funny.

I have a dog that only very rarely barks. He's the quietest dog I've ever met. Mom keeps asking me if there is something wrong with his vocal cords. He'll speak "row roaw raw" if you ask him to.

If he does one of his rare single barks, he actually saw something or he's trying to pull a fast one on the other dog who also knows he doesn't bark. If she won't let him in the bedroom, he'll go stick his head out the front window and do his one bark. She has to rush out there to see what he was barking at and he zooms past and gets up on the bed. Then the other dog comes rushing back in yelling "arrooo raaar ooow" and complaining that he tricked her again. She doesn't really care if he's in there.

She's getting wise to him now (after three years) and will only go halfway out to see if he moves out of the window before she gets there. If he does she rushes back in.

Not a dumb thing but I always find this funny. 

I have a dog that only very rarely barks. He's the quietest dog I've ever met. Mom keeps asking me if there is something wrong with his vocal cords. He'll speak "row roaw raw" if you ask him to.

If he does one of his rare single barks, he actually saw something or he's trying to pull a fast one on the other dog who also knows he doesn't bark. If she won't let him in the bedroom, he'll go stick his head out the front window and do his one bark. She has to rush out there to see what he was barking at and he zooms past and gets up on the bed. Then the other dog comes rushing back in yelling "arrooo raaar ooow" and complaining that he tricked her again. She doesn't really care if he's in there. 

She's getting wise to him now (after three years) and will only go halfway out to see if he moves out of the window before she gets there. If he does she rushes back in. 

Are they named Lucy and Charlie Brown? (Think football)

I was given several chickens by a friend who was thinning out his flock. I assumed that since he had chickens he would be able to answer the question "What breed are they?" His answer was "Bantams."

I'm still not sure what breed they are but they look like Easter Egger mixed with Orpington. That's my guess. But they're cute & little.

Last year at a MBGBA swap I was looking at a group of silkie chicks and I hear someone saying "this one has a single comb" and then the dad says " it will probably grow out of it". I'm sorry, but NO! I wouldn't even pick up a silkie that has a single comb.

Last year at a MBGBA swap I was looking at a group of silkie chicks and I hear someone saying "this one has a single comb" and then the dad says " it will probably grow out of it". I'm sorry, but NO! I wouldn't even pick up a silkie that has a single comb.

Not to mention it would "grow out of it" about the same way I'll grow out of having 2 eyes.

I just heard something.... Uh... Strange, so supposedly, hens lay eggs, the rooster then goes into the nest to fertilize the egg, then the hen goes back and lays on the egg. Strange, right?
I can see how they could mistake a chicken for a fish... I mean, they look and behave so similar....

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom