duramycin/medicated feed for chicks?

Hmm. I think it was crazy bad clerk day. I had one suggest duck taping my children ... she based this on having been a babysitter since the age of 12 .... finally got away from her and spoke with the manager.

She also mentioned that spirea is good around chickens. I don't know that I believe her.

Sounds like the clerk was threatened by your question, and attempting to cover by spouting nonsense and 25 cent words.

Quote:
I think the reason that they suggest that is it is on the "Chick Box" that they box them up in!! Kinda like a reminder of things you need and that's one of the pictures on the side of the box!!

Just a thought as to why she would suggest it!!
hu.gif

Missi

ETA: See you can't really blame uneducated clerks... Says it right on the box, right??
hide.gif

41543_img_0201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Thank you AGAIN! I dont think that we have cocci here as all the other chickens are perfectly healthy, but I dont mind being safer than sorry!

Listen to Speckledhen-she knows her business! Cocci is in the soil and is activated when it rains(I think that is correct). Down here is SE Texas-we have to be really careful of it.
Just get you some Corid to have on hand in case your babies contract cocci(better to be safe than sorry, like you said).
Oh and one more thing-if you have a question about chickens, DO NOT ask for advice from the people at TSC-come here-we got your back!
wink.png

Quote:
trust me I think I live here! lol my DH asked me tonight if I was ever going to get off here and watch Idol with him (as bad as Idol was I should of stayed on here) lol

Back
Top Bottom