early labor and delivery

pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
how many weeks before your due date did you actually give birth? i am having some kind of braxton hicks contractions right now, but every once in a while it fells like the baby is moving down to take a peek outside!!!
i am at 33 weeks.

I had lots of braxton hicks with all of mine and they were all at least 2 weeks past my due date. I carried all mine low so I always had a lot of pressure in the pelvic area.

I had braxton hicks contractions starting at 6months with both of my kids. And BOTH of them were born a week late.
roll.png

My daughter was 2 weeks early, thank god, she weighed 9lbs. 14ozs. and was 24" long.
My nephew was born at 26 weeks, he weighed 17 ozs. and was no bigger than my hand. He is now 17 years old.

oh boy, i was kinda hoping early, not late. my bladder wants to surrender already.she is a real kicker, mover and shaker!

i went 5 days over with my sons.... contractions and all. you will know when they are REAL! oh man i was in tears!!!!!

p.s. my son was 10 pds

Last edited:
I had braxton hicks 3 months before I was supposed to deliver with all of my kids. I had my 1st baby 3 weeks before my due date, he was 7lbs 15oz. Thank goodness he came when he did. He would've been HUGE
ep.gif
He was as healthy as could be too. Your body's just preparing you for the hell it's going to put you through
duc.gif
I'm just being honest
lau.gif
I had mine natural so I know what I'm talking about. I wouldn't have had it any other way either
tongue.png

18 days over due and got my first Braxton the night before I had him...10 lbs and half ounce. I was 24 yrs old then. 2nd was a daughter was 11 days late and had no braxtons 7lbs 5 oz had her at age 39. good luck how exciting

Back
Top Bottom