Earthen Acres Homestead: First mixed laying flock

:weeSorry I am a little behind. Whatchya hatchin?
My Sydney is hatching some eggs from a friend of mine who has a rooster. So barnyard mix. Here she is working hard.
20200601_133256.jpg

Go Sydney, Go Sydney. lol Are you going to be keeping any of the littles?

Sydney looks great! for day 13! Red combed and bright eyed. Fluff was rough by then
@BY Bob
Sadly we will keep none of them. I am operating at full capacity right now. The person that gave me the eggs wants the hens back. I will rehome any little roosters elsewhere.

Sadly we will keep none of them. I am operating at full capacity right now. The person that gave me the eggs wants the hens back. I will rehome any little roosters elsewhere.
That picture was from 7 days ago. I will try and get a better one today.

Gotcha. That is actually kind of awesome that you and Sydney can go through this together even though you have no room. I just know you will love watching those littles crawl all over her, and all without the added stress of future housing!

Gotcha. That is actually kind of awesome that you and Sydney can go through this together even though you have no room. I just know you will love watching those littles crawl all over her, and all without the added stress of future housing!
I could not tell her no. I'm a pushover where the ladies are concerned. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom