or
swap page

see my swap page for pictures
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/dustystrail-swap-page
ok.. i am going to try this swap thing!

Mine on the silkies from the swap page

i have to offer

6 BLRW eggs
have a blue roo over a blue hen and a splash hen.

my only question, could I hold off on getting the eggs for a bit? i have eggs in the incubator due on the 12th so anytime after that would be great. I will send mine out as soon as they are claimed.

i have to offer 

6 BLRW eggs 

my only question, could I hold off on getting the eggs for a bit?  i have eggs in the incubator due on the 12th so  anytime after that would be great.  I will send mine out as soon as they are claimed. 

PM the one who made the offer and you can work out the details of the swap.

i have to offer 

6 BLRW eggs 

my only question, could I hold off on getting the eggs for a bit?  i have eggs in the incubator due on the 12th so  anytime after that would be great.  I will send mine out as soon as they are claimed. 

This is fine with me. I sent you a PM.

i have to offer

6 BLRW eggs

my only question, could I hold off on getting the eggs for a bit? i have eggs in the incubator due on the 12th so anytime after that would be great. I will send mine out as soon as they are claimed.
i could also have

12 mix LF
I have a trio of Eng. jubilee orps, a pair of CCL, a BA, and a BO hen. the JO "could be" pure, but i put them in the general population after I collected my eggs, i have never seen the CCL roo on the hens.. but that doesnt mean he hasnt.

i could also have

12 mix LF
I have a trio of Eng. jubilee orps, a pair of CCL, a BA, and a BO hen. the JO "could be" pure, but i put them in the general population after I collected my eggs, i have never seen the CCL roo on the hens.. but that doesnt mean he hasnt.
Forgive me for not being knowledgeable on all chicken breeds out there, but I have no idea what all these abbreviations mean other that LF (Large Fowl).
Google doesn't seem to either.
idunno.gif

Forgive me for not being knowledgeable on all chicken breeds out there, but I have no idea what all these abbreviations mean other that LF (Large Fowl).
Google doesn't seem to either.
idunno.gif
Sorry!

CCL-Cream legbar
BA = Black Astralorp
JO= jubilee Orp
BO= buff orp

BLRW = blue laced red wyandotte

i could also have

12 mix LF
OK! I could also have a $20 Tractor Supply or WalMart gift card! I hate to be the one to stall the thread!!

Back
Top Bottom