Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sold most of what we took to the newport tsc sale, the babies sold real quick and suprisingly there were people wanting the roos so sold 13 or 14 total today. Had alot of fun until my canaopy tried to fly away lol. I think the lady said they probably will do it again but not a set date yet.
If anyone has a single comb rhode island red roo for sale let me know, needing one for my moms hens so we can start hatching babies from those.

Hi everyone, I am needing to find homes for most of my chickens. I have the following

2 Silkie Roos
3 Silkie Hens
1 Silkie X Hen
1 Jap Roo
4 Cochin Bantam Hens

I don't want to separate them. I am asking $75 or best offer for them. I live just out of Bulls Gap. I apologize if this is not allowed in this section.

Hi everyone, I am needing to find homes for most of my chickens. I have the following

2 Silkie Roos
3 Silkie Hens
1 Silkie X Hen
1 Jap Roo
4 Cochin Bantam Hens

I don't want to separate them. I am asking $75 or best offer for them. I live just out of Bulls Gap. I apologize if this is not allowed in this section.
What color are your silkie hens?

We sold most of what we took to the newport tsc sale, the babies sold real quick and suprisingly there were people wanting the roos so sold 13 or 14 total today. Had alot of fun until my canaopy tried to fly away lol. I think the lady said they probably will do it again but not a set date yet.
If anyone has a single comb rhode island red roo for sale let me know, needing one for my moms hens so we can start hatching babies from those.

Aww Why is it when I go I can't even GIVE my roosters away. Oh well. :p Gratz on all of your sales!!

Im not sure if they will be doing that or not, was talking to the other lady about it and i believe she said something about every month if they can do it without the landlord raising a fuss. I thoght I saw your wife once but wasnt sure if it was her or not lol was talking to so many people today. Was hoping for a bigger turnout but was worth the trip, lol im sure the neighbors will be appreciative of less crowing. Only bad thing is I got hardly nothing planted today because when we got home there were babies hatching, turkey, call duck and a buff silkie. I almost have as many flowers now as chickens, almost.

Aww Why is it when I go I can't even GIVE my roosters away. Oh well. :p Gratz on all of your sales!!
Alot of the ones I sold were silkies and people were buying them for pets, alot of people didnt know what they were and wanted to hold them then had to have one lol. If anyone had laying hens though they would sell out in no time, had a ton of people asking me for those and where to get them. Lots of people wanting baby chicks and people wanting ducks to so if they do the next swap soon hopefully we all know what to take lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom