Eating smart regardless of how you classify your style

Attachments

• 49-9-1405.pdf
    203.5 KB · Views: 2
Do you buy orange juice at the store? If you do, I’m sure you’re careful to buy the kind that’s 100% juice and not made from concentrate. After all, that’s the healthier kind, right? The more natural kind? The kind without any additives? The kind that’s sold in the refrigerator section so it must be almost as good as fresh-squeezed orange juice?

If I’m describing you, then you’re either going to hate me or love me by the time you’re done reading this post. The truth is, that orange juice you feel so good about buying is probably none of those things. You’ve been making assumptions based on logic. The food industry follows its own logic because of the economies of scale. What works for you in your kitchen when making a glass or two of juice simply won’t work when trying to process thousands upon thousands of gallons of the stuff.

Haven’t you ever wondered why every glass of Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice tastes the same, no matter where in the world you buy it or what time of year you’re drinking it in? Or maybe your brand of choice is Minute Maid or Simply Orange?

You should be hearing alarm bells in your head right about now!

https://www.foodrenegade.com/secret-ingredient-your-orange-juice/
My dh worked for a bottling company for a year or so. He was in the "citrus" plant. The "juice" would arrive in tanker trucks, labeled "Brazil". It was mixed with "essence", then put in cartons marked "100% Florida". That was in the mid 1980s.

I tried taking k2 and felt weird. Not sure how to explain how I felt. Went away when I quit taking it. But I eat cups of brassica every day
I get my K2 from grass fed dairy; milk, butter, cheese.

Raw brassica is 'goitrogenic', ie, adsorbs iodine.
Both Dr Donald Miller and Doctor David Brownstien recommend 50mg a day. Pretty hard to get that much from kelp or multivitamins.

"More than 4,000 patients in this project take iodine in daily doses ranging from 12.5 to 50 mg, and in those with diabetes, up to 100 mg a day. These investigators have found that iodine does indeed reverse fibrocystic disease; their diabetic patients require less insulin; hypothyroid patients, less thyroid medication; symptoms of fibromyalgia resolve, and patients with migraine headaches stop having them. To paraphrase Dr. Szent-Györgi, these investigators aren’t sure how iodine does it, but it does something good."

https://doctorsaredangerous.com/iodineforhealth

Last edited:
Both Dr Donald Miller and Doctor David Brownstien recommend 50mg a day. Pretty hard to get that much from kelp or multivitamins.
The multi has 150

Screenshot_20230704-140008.png

MCG= Micrograms, not miligrams
So it has 1.5mg, about ten times less than you would want in Japan, where they don't put flouride, clorine and bromine in everything, which displaces iodine from your thyroid.
According to Dr Brownstien, it takes three months at 50mg a day to displace all the bromine from your thyroid gland.

Back
Top Bottom