Ebay item marans

Sherris Backyard Beauties

Songster
12 Years
Sep 1, 2007
Fort Pierce, Florida
Has anyone ever bought off a person named Wardtree? I was thinking about ordering eggs from her and I looked at all the bids and it seems like she's playing a game to get the bids up. All the bidders are closely the same screen names. Alot of her eggs she's selling is like this also. Here's a link In case anyone else is looking for Maran eggs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/15-Cuckoo-Maran...hash=item370065395972&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

It's usually best to trust your instincts.

Marans are fashionable now, and there's a lot of ignorance and downright dishonesty concerning them, especially with the cuckoo variety.

Sorry I dont know her.....I didnt see her past bids, no way I can find out if there is some suspecious action going on. Its not like Eggbid which you can find out the sellers name and go down on their list and see their past bids and the people that bid on them.

So I can not help you there. Maybe someone in here can help.

I think that's just the way they display names now....part of their privacy policy. I would question her tho about the one picture. Looks like there's a brown/red roo in the one picture with the cuckoos. It may just be an old picture from before they were seperated for breeding.

You can't see the bid names anymore.
just yours and the sellers
Ebay blocks them out and you see asterisks and a couple letters.

Yup... new policy. I don't understand WHY they changed it... because it did help let you know if someone was pulling something like that. One thing you can do though is click on each persons name in the bid history and it will tell you how many sellers they are bidding on. If you notice that they are putting a large number of bids in on that sellers items and no where else, then there's a good chance they are bidding up their own items.

Good luck
smile.png

It's to hot to ship eggs thru the mail this time of year. We are in Eastern NC and we quit shipping about a month ago. People who ship in hot weather are just after a buck and don't care about your hatch rate. just my 2 cents.

Steve in NC

Back
Top Bottom