EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Weather is pretty, dogs are outside running around, and kiddo is probably going to be let out to play in the yard (with supervision of course). Good start to the day. Can't wait until we start the main garden and get the kids garden up and running. I'm really excited for the kids garden, it'll have a living tipi with Blauschokker peas and plants that are easy and fun for kids.

How's everyone else's Friday?

@hippiestink
Look what my wife brought from Brussels :D
1558691777291765798589.jpg

How is whites feeling?
He's still kicking, but not quite as high as normal. Went through 5 radiation treatments in 7 days a couple weeks ago; have to go back later to see how the lung looks.

Scheduled a colonoscopy for this past Monday to see if the cancer had returned there (mass in the lung was matastisized colon cancer). Spent Sunday doing the prep, & by midnight was losing fluid faster than I could replenish it. Ultimately blacked out from dehydration; piled up on the floor. Spent the rest of the morning 'til 8 in the ER, then walked around the corner for the colonoscopy. Had some biopsies done from the colon, including a polyp that the doc didn't like the looks of.

Going to have chemo, much to my dismay; probably 6 months' worth. Not looking forward to that at all.

Brother died of cancer Tuesday morning in NC, 6 weeks after our oldest sister; lasted longer than I figured he would. Just turned 61 in February.

Other than all that, I'm fine; weather's nice, sun's shining, still have to look down to see the grass, and there are plenty of folks worse off than me.

Thanks for the concern...:hugs :love

He's still kicking, but not quite as high as normal. Went through 5 radiation treatments in 7 days a couple weeks ago; have to go back later to see how the lung looks.

Scheduled a colonoscopy for this past Monday to see if the cancer had returned there (mass in the lung was matastisized colon cancer). Spent Sunday doing the prep, & by midnight was losing fluid faster than I could replenish it. Ultimately blacked out from dehydration; piled up on the floor. Spent the rest of the morning 'til 8 in the ER, then walked around the corner for the colonoscopy. Had some biopsies done from the colon, including a polyp that the doc didn't like the looks of.

Going to have chemo, much to my dismay; probably 6 months' worth. Not looking forward to that at all.

Brother died of cancer Tuesday morning in NC, 6 weeks after our oldest sister; lasted longer than I figured he would. Just turned 61 in February.

Other than all that, I'm fine; weather's nice, sun's shining, still have to look down to see the grass, and there are plenty of folks worse off than me.

Thanks for the concern...:hugs :love
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom