EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@Sally Sunshine

I got my first egg from the Olive Egger eggs that I hatched from you!

Also, - dog attacked one of my hens :( I found her laying on the ground. Luckily, with some sugar water, electrolytes, and egg yolks she is eating and drinking. Although she will stay a house chicken for awhile longer :)

My serama from the selfie contest passed as well :( I think that it was old age maybe as he was 3 years

Life has been so hectic and I haven't had time to stop by! :)

Hi shah :frow

Three is awful young. What did you feed him?

He got layer crumble. He got to go outside in a run everyday and had grit avalible.
He seemed really healthy and I came down one morning and he was already stiffening. I was thinking it might be a possibility that seramas might have problems because of their small size :/

Hi guys, I hope you had a great day!

Well, I survived but I already hurt ;)
I finished clearing over 1100 feet of fence row that had trees, buck brush, and wild Rose thorn bushes. I have about fifteen feet of mess to go back and clean out and four six inch or so Cedar trees. I did not have enough left to mess with them since my chainsaw would not restart after the first 150' so I was working with just my Corona and a pair of loppers.

Any idea what the bush is besides wild Rose that makes up my last mess?

He got layer crumble. He got to go outside in a run everyday and had grit avalible.
He seemed really healthy and I came down one morning and he was already stiffening. I was thinking it might be a possibility that seramas might have problems because of their small size :/

I forget if it was CC or Benny that mentioned excess calcium found in layer being a cause of sudden deaths in cocks...

@ChickenCanoe

@Akrnaf2

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom