EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Dax do you occasionally eat your goats?
not today. until this year I've always raised a steer so every year or year and a half I had a half a steer with one person so I never needed it. so I mostly sell my kids and if I have a death with my older goats they're too much of a pet I try to find somebody who might be interested.

My son's squad commander got a promotion, so he is leaving them, they decided to give him a present, a custom made knife, so guess who has been chosen ? :D that is the result:
Damascus steel, 2 kind of micarta has handel, DIY mosaic pin, hand made knife sheath.
WOW Benny! you sew them by hand???? yikes! That knife is precious! Someday I want to purchase one from you for a keepsake for sure, with some of the designs you have sent, they mean so much! I love this hobby, its amazing!! That etching is done with a chemical? so pretty in the light!

Hello, all last of the orders are going out today, all ready for shipping. Sitting thinking my next plan of attack, labeling candles and wax melts or taking a nap :lau:lau

WOW Benny! you sew them by hand???? yikes! That knife is precious! Someday I want to purchase one from you for a keepsake for sure, with some of the designs you have sent, they mean so much! I love this hobby, its amazing!! That etching is done with a chemical? so pretty in the light!
Thanks Sally, every thing is done by me, except the metal billet itself, I don't have the forge the equipment and the place for foreign steel. But I design and cut the steel, heat treated it and temper it, and grind it and sharpen it, drill the holes, make the micarta (laminated paper strip/cloth with resin in between) for the handel, prepare the mosaic pin, I also PREPARE all the chemicals I need like the Fheric chloride I use for etchings the steel, and I don't say nothing abaout the leathers work! I so enjoy this hobby because it make me learn so much new things, I love it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom