EE(auracauna) rooster FREE to a good home (corvallis, OR)

bungaree chickens

Songster
11 Years
May 7, 2008
corvallis, Or.
I have a 12 week auracauna roo, that needs to move from our city home to the country. He is not fiesty, but sweet and has not been at all aggressive. Let me know if you are interested, I live in corvallis.
send me an email at: bethany[dot]canfield(at)gmail[dot]com
or comment on this post
smile.png

DSCI0037-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bethany,
Couple of questions. Is he crowing yet and if he does is it early in the morning? Has he free ranged at all or has he just been in your tractor? Also does he roost?

I think that is why my last roo became dinner. Was because he stayed on the ground and didn't go roost with the girls.
he.gif

I only thought I heard him crow once, but I am not sure since I was inside and when I ran over to listen he never did it again. We sleep with our windows open to the backyard and I KNOW I would have heard him if he did crow early in the am. However, I am not completely positive he doesn't crow throughout the day....and I know that that is only a matter of time
smile.png
They do free range for shorter periods throughout the day, and they all love it, including him. And he does roost at night with the chickens, every night he cuddles in close to the other three that are in the chicken tractor with him.

let me know if you want any more info!! I would love to see him go to someone's house from here....craigslist scares me a little.

craiglist is a little risky but i traded a tree for a pair of ee and they have been great. i have been a good home, true to my word. i don't need more than one roo but wanted to wish you good luck.

Quote:
yeah, I know. I just know that the people on here are much more into chickens than the general craigslist audience. But if I don't get any takers on here I might have to. I have a while, he hasn't actually crowed yet so I think it is okay, but at any time I know he will!!

takers??

Hey Bethany,
I was talking to my BF and it seems he thinks we may be moving soon. Possibly to town, as we are having problems with our landlords.

So I can't take him.
barnie.gif

I would. But I would hate to have to get rid of him in a few months if we do move.

Back
Top Bottom