No epsom salt no petroleum jelly

I give her hot bath and and
Rub her vent but nothing come out

And i realize its must be break then egg i use my index finger for break

Now she seems fine
But I'm worried
Only few food taken by her
Sadly no vet available near me

I would not recommend breaking the egg inside. That could cut her insides, leave pieces of egg inside her, or introduce infection. Have you felt an egg by inserting a finger into the vent to make sure that there is an egg? The best things to do to help her pass the egg is to give a human calcium tablet or Tums orally. Also offer her water to drink. Place in a warm humid room to relax. Some place hens on a moist thick towel on top of a heating pad on the lowest serting. If you have already broken the egg, I would try to remove any shell left behind, and give her some calcium or Tums.

I would not recommend breaking the egg inside. That could cut her insides, leave pieces of egg inside her, or introduce infection. Have you felt an egg by inserting a finger into the vent to make sure that there is an egg? The best things to do to help her pass the egg is to give a human calcium tablet or Tums orally. Also offer her water to drink. Place in a warm humid room to relax. Some place hens on a moist thick towel on top of a heating pad on the lowest serting. If you have already broken the egg, I would try to remove any shell left behind, and give her some calcium or Tums.

I'm sure no shell left on her vent
Egg was won't pass
And I worries
And i break it

Back
Top Bottom