~Egg Salad or Sale~ ~d'Uccles, South Americans, Cochins, Silkied Ameraucanas, Orps~ ~Eggs to go~ ~Bu

ChooksChick

BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist
15 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Larry, KS
My Coop
My Coop
*~Egg Salad or For Sale!~*

Up to you, I'm cooking or shipping, because the incubators are all full!!

All are Buy-it-Now prices, FREE SHIPPING, and each will be shipped in foam, double-boxed the first shipping day following payment to ChooksChick@ gmail dot com.

If the item is listed more than once, I have that number available, all 5 days old or less and ready to go. Please post SOLD and detail the listing as follows:

11. 12+ Cochin Bantams, multiple colors (B/B/S/Mottled/SexLinkedChocolate/Frizzled)- $50
12. 12+ South American/Pacific Island land fowl- $45
13. 6+
Orp Lemon Cuckoo/Crele project- $25
14. 12+
d'Uccle Isabel/Lavender/Mottled/SexLinkedChocolate project- $45
15. 6+ B/B/S/SexLinkedChocolate Split/Silkied Ameraucana project- $40 (Split Silkied in pens means 25% will be Fluffy, 25% will NOT, 50% will carry gene) SOLD!
16. 12+ B/B/S/SexLinkedChocolate Split/Silkied Ameraucana project- $75 (Split Silkied in pens means 25% will be Fluffy, 25% will NOT, 50% will carry gene) SOLD!
17. 6+Orpington Lavender/Isabel project- $40 (Roo is Isabel over 4 Isabel, 2 Lavender Mottled)
18. 6+ B/B/S/SexLinkedChocolate Split/Silkied Ameraucana project- $40 (Split Silkied in pens means 25% will be Fluffy, 25% will NOT, 50% will carry gene)
19. 12+ B/B/S/SexLinkedChocolate Split/Silkied Ameraucana project- $75 (Split Silkied in pens means 25% will be Fluffy, 25% will NOT, 50% will carry gene)

If you want to mix and match, please pm me, and always feel free to ask about these projects.

You can find most of the info here.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions, and you can refer to my other auctions for more info.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom