~Egg Salad or Sale~ ~d'Uccles, South Americans, Cochins, Silkied Ameraucanas, Orps~ ~Eggs to go~ ~Bu

We'd better make it Weds for freshness, though they will be great since not shipped!

I've found that the further eggs go, better chances they go by air freight. This is much easier on them and my hatch rates to Alaska are 100% so far. In-State, however, shopping is just awful. It took 5 days via priority to get eggs to Wichita, with a 10% success. Spring temps & all.

Shipping can be brutal - that's why I figured pickup would work out better. Just name a time and place Wednesday and I'll meet you. Do you still want payment by PayPal or by cash since we are meeting up?

Shipping can be brutal - that's why I figured pickup would work out better. Just name a time and place Wednesday and I'll meet you. Do you still want payment by PayPal or by cash since we are meeting up?
Paypal helps me keep my book straight! Thanks. Let's do HyVee (Garden Center) on 6th St. then. Let me know what time is best. I have some ornamental grass shopping to do!

I'll pm my cell#

Do you have pics of the Silky Ameraucana? Are they EEs? If they are EEs are the a cross between a Ameraucana and a silky? Did you say they are Chocolate in color? Are they LF?

Thanks,
Michelle

Do you have pics of the Silky Ameraucana? Are they EEs? If they are EEs are the a cross between a Ameraucana and a silky? Did you say they are Chocolate in color? Are they LF?

Thanks,
Michelle

Hiya! You can find out all about the project here. There was a spontaneous mutation (not all that uncommon in chickens, and the hookless feather is found in many other breeds) in Jubaby's Splash Easter Eggers some years ago. Many of us have been working to improve them by using exceptional Ameraucana stock. No Silkies were introduced, and I have Chocolates, Blues, Blacks, and Splashes together. The combinations for possible outcomes are Choc/B/B/S/Mauve/Khaki. The last pic is a shot of the Silkied Ameraucanas, though I only have the Splash and Blue in that old pic. I haven't any Chocolate Silkied yet, but hatched a Splash and a Blue under a broody a few days ago, and a couple dozen this weekend that are too young to see whether the feather is hookless or not just yet.

Please try to pm me again about a deal on #13 and # 19 the Orps I only got 1 message from you. And then nothing else. Really interested in your projects with the Orpingtons. Thanks or email me [email protected]. Thanks Penney

Okay, I tried again today and it said it sent, but I'm not sure, so let me know?

Pretty Cochins!

Thank you so much! I'm selling my flock, as I must cut way back now...let me know if you're interested. Flock is B/B/S/Mottled/Chocolate

What is that one pictured fourth from the top.

That is a Lavender Orp. I have an Isabel roo (second to last pic) over 2 Lav and 4 Isabel hens, so they'll all end up Isabel. One hen and the roo are split to Mottled, and I'm waiting for the elusive mottled chick to arrive some day...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom