1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    Why is BYC listed on Dragcave as an eggspam site? could you talk to them nifty because i'm getting tons of pm's from people who are begging me for new eggs...

(irrelevant)

i just noticed that this thread is the 1000th topic in announcements..

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  2. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    I think this could be taken to pm bawk [​IMG] or at least change the title so more people look

3. SlabRankle

SlabRankle New Egg

Sep 22, 2008
    Banned Member Spamming Forum

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

For the most part it hasn't been a problem (except for cases like the above).

I can't get someone else to remove a link from their site to ours, but you guys (especially those who do DC) should email the owners / admins / etc. of the site and ask that they remove the link.

If anybody get's spam from these members please let us know and we'll ban them quick.

5. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    I've reported some of the spammers before. As to getting the link removed, one of the people who was on BYC before dragon cave was introduced to them has acked an administrator to remove BYC from their list of eggspam sites [​IMG].

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by