Egg stuck in prolapsed vent

Is the egg able to come out? You might have to do something more hands on if it doesn’t come out soon, as that egg is blocking the only exit of her body. None of her excrement is able to come out with that egg there.
This morning she had did 2 piles of poo and no sign of the egg coming out. Her vent looks swollen but her insides are still in along with the egg. I have soaked her again and put her pack in her pen. I dont know how to get the egg back out

This morning she had did 2 piles of poo and no sign of the egg coming out. Her vent looks swollen but her insides are still in along with the egg. I have soaked her again and put her pack in her pen. I dont know how to get the egg back out
She should’ve had more poo than that, that doesn’t look like a good sign. Is the egg any closer to coming out? There is a way to get stuck eggs that aren’t coming out out, but the egg needs to get broken in the process. It’s a last ditch effort to get the egg out, so you won’t get to keep this egg probably if it doesn’t come out on it’s own.

Any luck? Praying that you get it out. Your girl will certainly die if you dont. ❤😥
I have tried everything i have read about. Soaked her many times today. I can feel the egg way up in her vent. Shes in a dark isolated pen and shes preening and walking around but not seeing her trying to push it out like last night

She should’ve had more poo than that, that doesn’t look like a good sign. Is the egg any closer to coming out? There is a way to get stuck eggs that aren’t coming out out, but the egg needs to get broken in the process. It’s a last ditch effort to get the egg out, so you won’t get to keep this egg probably if it doesn’t come out on it’s own.
I cant feel the egg in her very oiled vent but its surrounded by tissue and i cant pull it out.

Back
Top Bottom