EGGS FOR SALE

lannabun

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
indiana
Ok some my ladies are in gear with the cold weather ... so heres the deal i have some pure EE i have barred rocks that will be crossed with my ee roo . (the babies have came out to look like my br) and there might be 2 frizzle eggs in there . this is 1 Doz for 14.95 is is all todays eggs ready to ship in the monring . THIS DOES HAVE SHIPPING INCLUDED .

also if you would like a doz of just the ee or barred rock mined ones let me know the pic of the roo is on page 2 thanks Lanna

Last edited:
I'd be interested in some EE eggs. My problem is my incubator is full until about 1 March. If you could keep me in mind for then I'd appreciate that. If you have eggs around March 1st PM me and I'll make arrangements to get you the money. Your price sounds really good.

Thanks,
Bob

im sure ill have some more by then kinda my problem now bators full .. im sure you will see me posting more .. thanks Lanna

I did the same when I first seen it blue.
big_smile.png

I only leave it on for a few days at a time, after that it becomes irritating.
barnie.gif

Bob

Now what do the frizzles look like? I am interested
jumpy.gif
Just trying to decide how bad I want my butt beat for ordering them
gig.gif

Last edited:
I'd say if you cross an EE roo with an EE hen...you do have purebred....EE's! Why not? I am seeing loads of dogs crossed with poodles - guess that's the thing now, and they are being sold as purebred: Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, even Schnauzerdoodles.

Perhaps it's all in how you look at it!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom