Eggs hatching june 20th

ZoeS95423

Songster
8 Years
Apr 17, 2011
Anybody else I got some duck eggs, and so far they are all looking good when I candle them! SO I was wondering does anyone else have eggs suppose to be hatching this day?
smile.png

Okayy so today is the last day im turning my eggs :-D Lockdown tomorrow! Then waiting for them to hatchh!

I hope it is okay for me to join ya'll, we seem to be hatching now.
big_smile.png
I actually didn't plan on having anything in the bator but, one of my broodies decided she was gonna sit on some eggs. Where she was setting on them wouldn't be very safe when they were born so I tried to move her and her eggs and that didn't go well. She quit sitting on them. I could of put her back where she was with them but, they would have been endanger from our barnyard kitties once they hatched. So I decided to take the eggs and put them in the bator.
hide.gif

Anyway my problem was I really didn't know how long she had been sitting on them. So figuring out when to quit turning and put them into lockdown was a challenge. I figured the little ones might not make it. I saw rocking 2 or 3 days ago, so we went into lockdown. Then for 2 or 3 days nothing. I thought maybe they had passed but, I figured I would leave them in the bator for a week just in case. Well this morning when I went in to check on them there was a baby completely hatched and one maybe two pips. I am so excited they are okay, so I needed to find someone to hatch along with.
celebrate.gif

Is it okay for me to join ya'll

I got 3 babies now. Wow, they are hatching quick. I have one left that has pipped and is rocking and rolling trying to get out. Then I have one left. It was given to me by a neighbor though so there is a chance the last one is about a day or two behind the others. So I will just be patient with that little one. :0)

I now have one yellow EE and two blue EEs. Can't wait to see what color the last EE is. EEs are so much fun. The little one from the neighbor is a Mille Fluer D'Uccle ( not sure I spelled that right) :0)

I am probably the only one with babies hatching out right this second on this thread, right???

Back
Top Bottom